Application procedures & key dates:
- The application for grants opens on February 5th, 2020.
- The deadline for grant application is on July 17th, 2020.
- DISCLAIMER: The Workshop Secretariat will evaluate the applications.
- Outcome of the applications submitted will be notified on July 24th.
The workshop organization is pleased to provide financial assistance to attendees to take part in this activity. The workshop participation grants available cover attendance, travel and accommodation expenses. If you do not need accommodation and travel to attend the workshop ONLY you must complete the form on the Registration section on this website.
Every grant application will be reviewed on an individual basis by a scientific committee that will evaluate all aspects thoroughly and ensure no application is subject to any type of discrimination. Each application will be assessed against selection criteria and priority will be given to HCPs in the care of HIV-infected patients and infectious disease or internal medicine specialists devoted to HIV care.
Grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to those who meet the following requirements.
- Healthcare professionals who deal with HIV-infected patients and can, therefore, provide informed opinion and ideas of how to manage treatment options.
- Healthcare professionals and scientific researchers who demonstrate a scientific interest in this subject area and are undertaking related research projects.
- Healthcare professionals and HIV-patients that can contribute to the debate by providing up to date views on treatment options and switching alternatives.
- The scientific community and representatives of educational institutions that can contribute from a multidisciplinary point of view and intend to share the learnings of the workshop with a wider community.